Monday, July 7, 2008

From Winston Scott in Jamaica

Hi

Yesterday the Braeton Church had a Service of Appreciation for me. It mark 25 years of association with that Congregation and 10 Years as the Minister. It was really a blessing and to hear the words of appreciation. They also showered me with several gifts and tokens. The community came out as well as political representatives, so it was well worth it. It has been a trying and at times tough Ministry; but, thank God, I have stayed the course. I continue to seek your prayers; and let me say thanks to all of you who have contributed, visited and share with this congregation. My greatest joy is to see others serving and knowing that when my time comes to an end, I would do all that I could have done to improve and see this congregation go forward.

Winston

No comments: